- Trace your desired image on tracing paper with a pencil and cut it out.
- Scrub your skin where you wish to apply the image with rubbing alcohol.
- Place the drawing pencil side down on your skin and cover with a wet washcloth.
- You’ll now have a light outline of the image on your skin. Draw the lines of the tattoo with eyeliner.
- Add a bit of talcum powder to the image to prevent smearing.
- Spray the temporary tattoo with liquid bandage spray to make it waterproof.
From: Arts weblog Charlotte Is Not My Name
Source: Life Hacker